Devices running iOS 7 include iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models iOS 7.0 through iOS version 7.0.4
Evasi0n just released the first jailbreak for iOS 7.
The Requirements to Jailbreak iOS 7 are:
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
They issued a couple of warnings for jailbreaking iOS 7.
- Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo.
- Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process.
And there is always the standard disclaimer about how jailbreaking your Apple decide will make Steve Jobs really upset and jailbreaking your Apple device can void your warranty, and if you have problems or ruin your device, Apple has the right to refuse to fix it for you, so be careful and pray nothing goes wrong!
Some of the reasons why people jailbreak their devices can be read over here. Apple is always working on improving their iOS software so that user will not feel the need to jailbreak their device.
Find the latest mirrors and downloads on Evasi0n’s website here.